Navigation

My Little Boy is ONE!!!

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Hello everyone, I'm determined not to be one of those bloggers who begins every post with an apology for not blogging regularly enough, but here's an apology anyway. It's been over a week. Chicken-pox plus work plus post-chicken-pox-snotty-virus plus teething plus selling our house and looking around a billion others and then finding our dream home and then sealed bids and a first birthday party to plan, does not equate to lots of free time. Plus we all know I'm a bit sensitive and tend to cave under any pressure.
Nevertheless, a week is too long. I've missed sharing my thoughts. I have lots to say. It's only time that stops me.

Today, however, is my little boys first birthday. One whole year old. A year since everything changed for the better. A year of highs and lows and more love and less sleep than we could ever imagined. I am so proud of him. My busy little boy, who never stops, running from pillar to post, who is obsessed with trucks and diggers, who wears big boy shoes, loves playing in the sandpit and who is definitely trying to speak in Polish! He is my whole world. 




Happy birthday Oliver!!!!!

Mummy loves you to the moon and back and back again a million times.

Xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god sooo precious!! just followed you on GFC (245), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Oliver! What does he say in Polish? Baby A says "aai" in Dutch, which means 'stroke'. She says it while stroking your hair, or her own hair, or the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Oliver!! :) It soon comes around doesn't it. Rio also loves the sandpit! Such messy fun.

    WTTP - Living the dream, all but the farm

    ReplyDelete

I would so love to hear back from you!
Feel free to leave your links so I can come and read your blog too :)
xxx

Newer posts Older posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...